- All passengers must submit contact information/quarantine plan on the ArriveCAN app or Government of Canada website before travel
- Negative COVID-19 test is mandatory for everyone within 48 hours of departure.
Click here to view approved facilities in India for Covid-19 testing.
- Covid-19 Form Required: Passengers are not permitted to travel if they do not hold a Sworn Statement that they do not have Covid-19. The statement is available in French and English. Click here to view the form
- Covid-19 Form Required: Passengers are not permitted to travel if they do not hold a Travel Certificate for access to French territory detailing their travel plans. Click here to view the form.
- COVID-19 test needs to be done at the airport in Mexico – USD150 roughly, needs to be paid by the passenger at the airport. The Labs in Mexico are located between Gate 2/3 at terminal 1 of Mexico City International Airport.
- For quarantine questions/exemptions please visit the Government of Canada website before travel.