- All passengers must be fully vaccinated. (Accepted Vaccines – Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, AstraZeneca, COVISHIELD)
- Passengers holding an Indian Passport must apply for a visa for Dubai atleast 7 days before departure.
- All passengers must receive a valid negative COVID‑19 PCR test certificate with a QR code issued within 48 hours of the departure from an approved health facility.
- All passengers must get receive rapid PCR test report with a QR code for a test conducted at the departure airport within six hours of departure.
- Test on arrival (Free of Charge) – All Passengers arriving in Dubai from India will be required to take another COVID‑19 PCR test on arrival at Dubai International airport.
- COVID test at the hotel – All passengers must provide a WhatsApp number so we can arrange the COVID test at the hotel.
- All passengers leaving for Canada from Dubai are required All passengers must submit contact information/quarantine plan on the ArriveCAN app or Government of Canada website before travel.