Travel during the COVID-19 Pandemic
During COVID-19, taking precautions is essential when you travel by flight. Here are a few tips to prepare for a flight.
○ Follow Instructions from your Airline Company.
○ Clean your hands regularly.
Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
If soap and water aren’t available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub your hands together until they feel dry.
○ Wear a mask!
Always keep your nose and mouth covered while travelling! This includes the airport, waiting areas and during flights.
○ Avoid close contact from anyone who is not from your household by staying at least 6 feet apart
○ Limit contact with frequently touched surfaces, such as handrails, elevator buttons and kiosks. If you must touch these surfaces, use hand sanitizer, or wash your hands afterward. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
○ Avoid contact with anyone who is sick.